The 200ADM-P is a current injection system with a wide range of advanced features including phase shift, data storage and harmonic analysis. The unit has a range of outputs allowing injection of currents between 1mA and 200A. Voltages up to 240V are available on the main outputs allowing high impedance current relays to be tested. True RMS metering with single cycle capture is provided. 4 current ranges allow the full scale of the meter and trip level to be set independently of the selected output. Industry standard safety connectors are used throughout for safe, reliable convenience.
The 200ADM-P has a flexible auxiliary AC output that can be used at up to 260V for voltage relays or up to 10A for current relays. The phase and frequency of this output are fully adjustable. This combination of voltage and current allows testing of relays that require two voltages, one voltage and one current or two currents. An auxiliary metering module is provided that meters AC and DC voltage, current and frequency from the auxiliary outputs or external signals. The module can also take measurements in conjunction with the main current output to meter phase angle, power, impedance, CT ratio and harmonics. A variable stabilised DC supply with current limit is provided to power the relay under test.
- 0-200A output current
- True RMS metering with 1 cycle capture
- Variable auxiliary ac voltage/ current output with phase shift
- Auxiliary metering input V, f, Φ, Z, P, S, PF, CT ratio, harmonics ...
- Variable auxiliary output 12-220Vdc
- Multi-function auto-ranging timing system
- Current limit mode for fine control
- Data storage to USB memory key including waveform & harmonics
- USB keyboard/printer interface
- Automatic mains voltage selection