- Ideally suited to testing G59 schemes (vector shift and ROCOF relays)
- 3-phase Voltage output from a single phase supply
- 0-133V phase -N output voltage
0-266V/292V phase-N with optional VT box
- 45VA/phase maximum output
- Variable Frequency 40-999.9Hz
- Phase shift ±180.0°
- Multi-function timing system
- Step change of phase and df/dt
- Large back-lit liquid crystal display
- Compact and lightweight
- Automatic mains voltage selection
Equally at home in a commissioning, maintenance or laboratory environment, the DVS3 mk2 is a truly flexible system. The DVS3 MK2 has been designed using the latest digital technology to generate a highly stable and accurate output with very low distortion. Each phase output is individually adjustable for voltage and phase angle. In addition, full control of frequency is available. Step changes of any quantity may be generated with automatic timing of the response of the relay under test.
The unit is controlled by a simple user interface with context sensitive menus. Values may be either typed in at the keypad or smoothly varied using a digital potentiometer.
- t-and-r-test-equipment-dvs3mk2/datasheet (download)