Compact and powerful, the Programma Sverker 650 provides all of the functions needed for secondary testing of almost all types of single-phase protection now available on the market.
Programma Sverker 650 Features:
- Built-in capacitor provides phase shift when testing directional protection.
- Mains voltage: 115 or 230 V AC ± 10%, 50-60 Hz.
- Accuracy: ± 0.02%, +0-2 ms of displayed value.
- Ammeter: Built-in: 0-10 A, 0-100 A. Accuracy: ± 3%.
- Protection: Thermal cut-outs and miniature circuit breakers.
- Dielectric strength: Complies with IEC 348 and IEC 255.5
This testing unit, whose design incorporates benefits gleaned from many years of experience in field relay testing, enjoys a well-earned reputation for reliability and convenience. Compact and powerful, it provides all of the functions needed for secondary testing of almost all types of single-phase protection now available on the market. SVERKER 650 features logical design and construction, and it is extraordinarily easy to learn and use. Thanks to compact overall dimensions and light weight, it is also very easy to move about