The Megger TDR2000/2 cable fault locator is a Time Domain Reflectometer and is capable of identifying and locating a wide range of faults on metallic cables.
The TDR2000/2 can perform single or dual channel measurement, active channels can be compared with each other with previously stored traces from memory. Differential channel measurements are possible and cross talk between channels can be identified.
- 11 fault location modes
- For use on Telecom TNV-3 circuit or 300V CAT III power circuits (415V phase to phase) with fused
- External mains blocking filter not required
- Screen contrast control
- Multi language operation, uploading using Trace Master software
- 3 step pulse amplitude control
- Adjustable display contrast
- IS trace internal memory
- Protected to IP54 rating
- High impact ABS case
- Comes with carry case and test leads
- 320 x 320 pixel eight colour backlit LCD