The MIT30 is a 30-kV Insulation tester is suitable for use in a variety of high voltage, high accuracy, low current applications in electrical distribution industries, aerospace and defence applications.
It offers unparalleled accuracy and resolution, with a high voltage output from 0 to 30 kV dc., trip levels from 0 - 360A and a resolution of 1 nA (±1.5%). The MIT30 can be used to perform step-voltage and proof tests which, when incorporated into a routine maintenance program, can aid in predicting potential failure before breakdown occurs.
- Continuously variable test voltage, 0 – 30 kV
- Test current 0 - 330 μA
- Output voltage accuracy, + 1.5% (full scale)
- Built-in adjustable ionization indicator
- Fail-safe grounding and “zero-start” switches
- Rugged, compact, lightweight, and portable