The T&R KV30-40 Mk2 high voltage test set is a general purpose test instrument designed for testing insulation systems and the measurement of breakdown voltage on electrical plant and components.
T&R KV30-40 Features:
- 0-30kV output voltage.
- 1.2kVA output capability.
- Key operated supply switch for security.
- Dual overload protection.
- Variable electronic trip - 10-110% of rated output.
- Voltage and current metering.
- Zero-volt interlock
- Visual indication of test piece failure.
- Dimensions: 300 x 400 x 470mm.
- Weight: 42kg.
Mains lead, spare fuse set, T&R KV30-40 operating manual, earth lead & ES30 earthing stick.