The HVA60 provides the testing and commissioning engineer with a versatile high voltage power source suitable for testing electrical plant including cables: XLPE, PE, EPR, PILC etc, capacitors, switchgear, transformers, rotating machines, insulators and bushings.
- Lightweight portable unit.
- Solid state air insulated design.
- True sine wave low frequency output.
- Suitable for VLF, DC and Jacket/sheath testing.
- Fault conditioning capability.
- Test result storage capability.
- Full short circuit protection with arc management regulation.
- Provides compliance with CENELEC, IEEE 400.2, VDE
- 0296 and other international standards.
- Manual or fully automatic test sequence selection.
- Real-time display of actual output waveform.