- Frontline troubleshooting – quickly diagnose problems on-screen to get your operation back online
- Predictive maintenance – detect and prevent power quality issues before they cause downtime
- Quality of service compliance – validate incoming power quality at the service entrance Long-term analysis – uncover hard-to-find or intermittent issues
- Load studies – verify electrical system capacity before adding loads
- Energy assessments – quantify energy consumption before and after improvements to justify energy saving devices
The Fluke 435 three-phase power quality analyser will help you locate, predict, prevent and troubleshoot problems in three and single-phase power distribution systems.
Troubleshooting is faster with on-screen display of trends and captured events, even while background recording continues. The new IEC standards for flicker, harmonics and power quality are built right in totake the guess work out of power quality.