LinkRunner™ Pro kit Network Multimeter Quick network connectivity and copper/fiber cabling answers for frontline technicians.
- Link at 10/100/Gig – identify device capabilities and confirm actual connected speed/duplex status on copper links
- Ping key devices – measure response statistics of DHCP, default router, DNS server, and other key devices or URLs
- Verify 802.1X settings – authenticate on 802.1X secured networks; enter EAP type, user name, certificates, and password. LinkRunner Pro supports up to 1k certificates
- Detect PoE service – verify availability, voltage level, and pairs of Power over Ethernet per IEEE 802.3af specifications
- Identify switch port – identify nearest switch address, slot, and port with Cisco, Extreme, and IEEE Link Layer Discovery Protocols
- Test cable wiremap – test wiremap and length; detect miswires, shorts, split pairs or opens; measure distance to faults with TDR Locate and ID cable – use IntelliTone digital toning, hub blink feature, or optional cable IDs to locate cables at patch panels or wall jacks
- Document test results – save link, ping, PoE, security, and cable test results in unit and upload to PC with USB cable