Combined with one of the (8) Fluke 700PEx pressure modules, the Fluke 725Ex is able to calibrate almost any process instrument likely to need service in an area where explosive gasses may be present.
Fluke 725Ex Features:
• ATEX II 1G EEx ia IIB 171 °C Compliant.
• I.S. Class I, Division 1 Groups B-D, 171 °C compliance.
• Measure volts dc, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency and ohms.
• Source/simulate volts dc, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency & Ω.
• Two channel simultaneous source and measure capability.
• Power transmitters with internal loop supply.
• Pressure measurement to 3,000 psi/200 bar (using Fluke 700PEx).
• Compact size and weight.
• Simple, push-button user interface.
• One year warranty.
Protective red holster, TL 75 test leads, AC 72 test clips, one pair of stackable test leads, CD users manuals, 725Ex CCD control drawing,Statement of Quality Assurance Practices, NIST traceable calibration certificate.