The F25 harmonics clamp constitutes a compact instrument integrating Hall-effect current sensors for measuring intensity without breaking the test circuit.
- Wide screen, with bargraph, 2x10000cts for displaying TRMS measurements, DC and AC, up to 600V and 1000A
- Rank by rank measurement up to the 25th rank of all harmonics parameters as absolute values (A or V) or relative values (%)
- Recording of max, min and avg values
- Measurement of PEAK values; correction of DC zero
- 50mm clamping diameter or 1 x 80x5mm bar