The Fluke 725 temperature simulator is a multifunction calibrator that is a versatile, easy-to-use field calibrator, it can calibrate and test almost any process parameter.
Measure and source mA, volts, temperature (RTD's and thermocouples), frequency, ohms and pressure. The 725 has auto-stepping and auto-ramping for remote testing, plus 25% stepping for fast linearity tests.
- Two separate channels; measure, source and view process signals simultaneously
- Measure volts, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, and resistance to test sensors and
- Source/simulate volts, mA, thermocouples, RTDs, frequency, and pressure to calibrate transmitters
- Measure or *source pressure using any of 29 Fluke 700Pxx Pressure Modules
- Source mA with simultaneous pressure measurement to conduct valve and I/P tests
- Perform fast linearity tests with auto step and auto ramp features
- Power transmitters during test using 24 V loop supply and simultaneous mA
- Store frequently-used test setups for later use