Fluke 715 Volt/mA Calibrator
The Fluke 715 Volt/ mA Calibrator delivers outstanding performance, durability and reliability. Offered in the rugged Fluke 80 Series DMM package, the calibrator is compact, lightweight, and easy to carry. With a push button interface similar to the multifunction Fluke 740 Series Documenting Process Calibrators, the 715 is easy to use. It is EMI tolerant, dust and splash resistant, and features a removable battery door for quick battery changes.
Fluke 715 Features.
- Measure loop current (0-20 mA, 4-20 mA) signals with 0.015% accuracy and 0.001 mA resolution.
- Measure voltage output process signals from PLCs, transmitters.
- Source or simulate 24 mA loop current.
- Source voltage to 100 mV or 10V.
- 24V loop supply with simultaneous current measurement.