The Fluke 1735 logs most electrical power parameters, harmonics and captures voltage events. View graphs and generate reports with the included Fluke Power Log software.
Fluke 1735 Applications:
- Load studies: verify electrical system capacity.
- Energy assessments: quantify energy consumption.
- Harmonics measurements: uncover harmonic issues.
- Voltage event capture: monitor for dips and swells.
Fluke 1735 Features:
- Record power & associated parameters for up to 45 days.
- Monitor maximum power demand.
- Measure harmonic distortion.
- Memory: 4 MB Flash memory, 3.5 MB for measuring data.
- Colour display of waveforms and trends.
- Measure all three phases and neutral.
- View graphs and generate reports.
- Compact, rugged design with IP65 case.
- Dimensions: 240 mm x 180 mm x 110 mm.
- Weight: 1.7 kg, including battery.