Suitable for testing commercial, domestic and industrial installations the MFT1552 has become the electricians testing tool of choice.
The popular and easy-to-use Megger MFT1552 tests in accordance with International Standards and National Wiring Regulations including BS7671 (17th Edition wiring regulations) and European Standard EN61557.
The MFT1552 also meets or exceeds the requirements of EN61010-1 Category III 480 V (max) phase-phase.
Megger MFT1552 Features:
- Automatic RCD testing.
- Easy to use.
- 3-phase safe.
- Continuity measurement up to 99.9kΩ.
- Insulation testing at up 1,000V.
- Standard, selective and DC-sensitive RCD testing.
- RCD ramp testing.
- Non-tripping and high-current loop tests.
- Three-phase loop tests.
- PSC current measurement.
- Calibration certificate.
- Supplied with calibration certificate