Test and quantify air leakage. All forms of HVAC ductwork and components may be pressurised across a range of low, medium and high velocity applications to conform with DW143 and DW144 ductwork leakage specification. Virtually any where low pressurisation is necessary, in laboratory clean rooms, test cells and sealed enclosures Airflow leakage testers provide a fast, accurate measurement solution.
The method of measurement of air flow rate is a primary standard directly related to BS 848. Part 1.
- HVAC Ductwork, Plenum and Damper checks
- AHU Enclosures and laboratory containment for COSHH
- Grille, Diffuser and Linears Pressure testing
- Modification kit available for negative pressure testing
- Certificate of calibration to National Standards
- HVAC, laboratory containment, enclosure integrity checks