The DUCTER® D7001 Low ResistanceOhmmeter is a stable, accurate andreliable instrument, yet tough androbust, and is well suited for use inthe workshop, in installation andcommissioning and in field servicing.
- Commissioning and maintenance ofsubstation equipment (e.g., busbarjoints and earth bonding, switch andcircuit breaker contact resistance,fuse resistance and cold lap-welded joints in aluminium earthing strip)
- Testing transformer and motor windings
- Maintenance of overhead transmissionlines (e.g. in testing joints)
- Bond testing aircraft frames,including the bonding of electronic dischargers and fuel tanks
- Testing earth bonds in mines
- Rail bond testing, where a rail is used as part of a communicationsystem or for power transmission
- Testing the integrity of lightning conductors